Thursday, April 24, 2008

Somewhere in the middle

Remember about the entry I posted not too long ago? When I mentioned how our class guys' played bowling and soccer behind the classroom?
Haha well, seems like more games were "invented" once again!

P/S: Not very clear pictures, either I zoomed in or I moved my hand.




Not gambling, but playing heart attack :}


Basketball, ahahaha damn innovative please!

We all went to play basketball during our 5 minutes interval break.
Now, our class feels more like our second home :)

I have had a very painful day today, I hate having to buy bread to spread kaya all over it.
Okay, you get what I mean do you? Haha, I had to endure it! :}

**

I'm having a throbbing headache right now. Stupid idiotic migranes!
A very long entry with senseless points to make today. (Well deal with it!)

Today:
1) Finsh up TA, R, DM and P. Then send it to Mdm Aishah.
2) Do Probability work and 1 Chinese article.
3) Sleep early, I was told that it will help me to lose weight!
4) Don't dream, cause that means that I'm not really sleeping.
5) Remember to being my cooking stuffs.


What, a, mundane, life.



Sighs.

No comments: